4.29.2010

Comic Splat (10)

Captain America #605 - Kind of a violent issue...this storyline was a bust...both publicly and fan wise. Just didn't work for me.

New Avengers #64 - Can we finish this and Siege and get us where you want us to go? It is just painful.

Detective Comics #864 - Yup Rucka is moving on and thus I am moving on...Batwoman was the only reason that I read this one...

The Marvelous Land of Oz #5 - Again another book to read! Good characters funny to see such a wide range beyond the known ones

Ultimate Spider-Man #9 - OK I bought this one for the cover...still don't like the internal art and miss the old ultimate spider-man

Joe the Barbarian #4 - Nice issue...whole concept is just spooky

Superman #699 - Only one reason I picked this up...next stop #700 although the free comic book War of Supermen looked pretty interesting.

Conan the Cimmerian #20 - My goal is to read Howard's novels much like ERB, although I prefer Conan over Tarzan...

Iron Man #25 - Love what Fraction has done for Tony...even better than the movies! Nice restart just in time for new readers from Movie #2.

S.H.I.E.L.D #1 - Pretty good start...interesting concept...although is this the SHIELD that Nick Fury becomes?

No comments: