12.31.2012

End of Year Wrap Up

A up and down year of blogging as I only managed 138 posts (compared to 157 for 2011 although I did stop publishing baseball blog posting on this site and now only publish them to my baseball site).  With the baseball blog posting gone that eliminates about 25-30 posts a year so for the most part I've stayed consistently average.  My one good thing is that I kept up with my comic book haiku.  That was a goal of mine for the complete year.  Also I did crank out 3 short stories which are in the editting process.  While I hoped to send one in for review this year, I still need to work on some of the storylines.  So this is 2012 in a nutshell:

- 34 books read (favorite, Non-Fiction (8 books) - "21" / Fiction (23) - "Glaciers" and "Cloud Atlas" and "Old Man War" / TPB (3) - "Immortal Iron Fist Volumes 1&2")

- Best Comics this Year - Spider-Man (3rd year in a row), All New X-men, and Hawkeye

- Best Movie seen was "Avengers"

- Favorite Album "Synthetica" - Metric and "Theatre is Evil" - Amanda Palmer

- Best Comic Cover was:














- 141 Haiku's Written

- My Favorites:

Solstice
Hot tea, warm fire
Snuggle in, sun's day off
Dog's nose frigid

River
Flowing to somewhere
Endless quest
Ripples uncomplaining

Spring
Sound of the bat
Cracks open Springtime
It rains baseballs

Top Posts
Chris Claremont
Desk Toys Having Fun
"52"
Solar System
Supreme Court
Dream is Still Alive
Clyfford Still Haiku

Top Baseball Posts
GM Thoughts Part II
Holding the Rope
Field of Dreams
Trading for Success
Humidor - A Mirage
Game 25
Open Letter to GM
Coors Field Effect
The Draft
ERA League Average










No comments: