10.06.2006

Is it Friday Yet?

Hey Hey It's Friday! Still hanging in Florida. Orlando I've decided is a dump. Not a big fan perhaps I'm stuck in the boring part of town but oh well...I think I'll head to the coast on Sunday! Football this weekend

2 1/2 (AF) vs Navy Go Air Force, Sink Navy
5 Colorado vs Baylor I can't believe 0 - 5 Colorado is favored!

4 Denver vs Baltimore Low scoring game I believe but Vegas gives O/U at 33...











While wondering the grocery store today...guess what I found...Yup Howard Johnson's Toasties! Wow I used to love going to HoJo's and having Toasties, Fried Clams, Hot Dogs (not all at once, mind you).

Other thought of the day...listening to Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio he made a good point...you should always try to improve yourself always try to learn something new to stay ahead otherwise if you plateau and feel comfortable others will be moving ahead and you will be moving backward. Plateauing is dying...stay ahead!

No comments: