4.13.2007

IKEA



Product placement plug! Sorry just had to give my 2 cents worth on the wonder that is IKEA. For cool and hip this furniture has it all. During my recent visit to California I had to revisit a store. I had visited one about 10 years ago and actually ordered so Poang chairs for my newly refurbished basement. Love the poang! Also got a nice desk and chair as well. Anyway rechecked out the store and they serve food now! Well you can go and hand at IKEA all day long and never leave. The size of the store is just unbelievable...it is like a small city. If you get the chance check one out! Also if you live in England you can live in an IKEA Town. Gee if only Legos started building real houses!

"Company is slated to break ground on a development called BoKlok in Gateshead, England. An 872 square foot 3 bedroom home for $290,000"

No comments: