4.12.2007

This Week in Comics

Another good issue...I think Psi-Force is finally making an appearance! We shall see. Ellis has done a good job putting together a story...hopefully people appreciate it because there is more to comics that just fancy art and big spreads. A good story is hard to find in the comics world, DC and Marvel don't like to let things build...they want that instant gratification (House of M and Civil War...leading to Captain A's death).






New book for me...yes anytime we go back to the 80 - 90s and bring back a decent character you'll find me looking into it. Actually the writers for this book are the same that do X-23 so I figured I give it a chance plus the possibility of bringing back Magik is worth the read. Filler issue but does bring up the younger readers on who this character is and what she means to the X-history. Stay tuned....






Yup I'm back reading the Avengers...Bendis drew me back in. I think the whole House of M and Civil War has really thrown his individual books for a loop. Which is kind of weird since he is one of the brain childs behind these super events. It really screws with his teaming. Throw in the Mighty Avenger and you've got more Avengers then you can shake a stick at.

No comments: