8.08.2008

This Week in Comics

Buffy the Vampire Slayer #17
Okay we don't need a a couple of page set-up like Claremont used to do but come on - Joss - I have no clue who Fray is. Discovered that the girl who looks like Buffy is actually her sister Erin? And Fray has a brother who has the slayer memories? Ughhh loved the "ride me" quote and Xander and I guess this is all leading to a show down with the good and evil Willow....




Invincible Iron Man #4
Fraction is doing a heck of a good job. It is always tough (I would think) to reboot a hero) especially one who had such a great movie opening. Anyway Tony comes out swinging finally and Pepper and him continue a really weird relationship. Now that she is magnetized I can only imagine what the dynamic dual will be doing in upcoming issues!

No comments: