9.11.2007

Little Bit of This...Little Bit of That

Indiana Jones 4 is now titled "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" I mouthful of a title.

Comics for the last two weeks

Buffy #6
Great start with new writer, Brian K. Vaughan and I have to admit it writing was a heck of lot easier to follow. I enjoyed Whedon's work but I thought it was a bit convoluted and it wasn't until I read the wikipedia entry and then finally figured what was going on. I almost think Joss is so familiar with these characters he forgets to fill the rest of us in. Anyway good launching point for Brian...I enjoy the Faith and Giles teaming. Should be a good series.











Uncanny X-men #490
Why can't anyone put together an interesting take on this book? Have all the good stories been taken? Is the x-mythology just too weighted town. Returning to the Morlock tunnels sounded good and it is neat to see Skids again (SHIELD agent?) but why can't there be action, adventure, fun? These plots just don't go anywhere...I just don't care. Girrrr

No comments: