9.16.2007

Game 149 - Colorado Rockies

Game 149 - Wow, I keep going to games! Everytime I think I've been to my last one then off I go again. This one was an easy one to watch...no 9th inning rally...my last two were bottom 9th nail biters. This was over early and thus was nice to watch. Todd Helton got his 300th home run. That puts Todd 114th all time home runs, one behind Roger Hornsby. George Brett sits at 100th with 317. I think Todd might get there! The Roxs previous 1B sits at 399 and his tied for 43rd. At 33 Todd probably has another good 5 years in him and at 20 a year he might get to 400 but I doubt it. He seems to have become a doubles hitter and doesn't appear have that HR power anymore on a consistent basis. Anyway good game left after 6 has the rains came and it was 11 - 0.

No comments: