8.06.2009

Pattern Recognition...

Yesterday was one of those days to make you go hmmmmm...First off it was new comic book day so I was excited to read through Captain America Reborn issue #2. The issue basically was laying the groundwork of Capt's return to the Marvel Universe. In the issue Steve Rodgers relives some of his historical moments and in one such case he revisits the lab and day that he became Captain America. I knew he had taken the serum but after that I had no ideal what happen...but it makes sense now that the scientist was blown away and thus the secret to the serum died with him. Good issue and then later that evening I was reading Essential Captain America, going back and trying to get the historical feel of the character and guess what issue I should read? Yup Captain America issue 109 which is his origin issue that Stan Lee put together. So basically read a panel by panel re-read of the reborn issue and in issue 109 it even says Steve Rodgers is "reborn"! Wow pretty weird

The other weird consequence was when I was running I was stung by a bee. Not a big deal although don't think I have been stung in at least 15 years! Anyway later that night I was reading a book about raising bees and just happened to read the section on bee stings! How weird and strange that was...

No comments: