8.26.2009

Scott Pilgrim

Great little series. Read about the series somewhere and decided to give it a chance. First book was a bit tough to get into but then it just went wacky! I couldn't get enough of it. I am super bummed that I have to wait for sometime next year before the conclusion. I don't know what it is about the main character or what but it is gripping and down right hilarious.

Five volumes six boyfriends disposed of (err five actual "boy" friends) and twins no less! So the big question is what secret does Ramona Flowers hold. We shall see...does she break Scott's heart and what about Gideon? Hmmm

Things I love, Sex Bob-omb, Knives Chau, Siege Perilous rant (X-men nod), endless nods to old style video games (coins, extra lives, status bars), the epic boyfriend battles (epic girlfriend battles), subspace, Ramona and her magical subspace bag, and Wallace.

No comments: