3.28.2008

This Week in Comics

X-men Legacy #209
I just don't get it sometime. You have a great series event, you are coming off a high and then you lay consecutive eggs. This book doesn't have a place...it needs to go away. This was a filler story with nothing. Come on build on something don't give us junk.

Ultimate Spider-Man #120
This must be crap writing week at Marvel (or maybe just bad Bendis writing). I liked the concept of bringing an old TV cartoon character into the ultimate mix but really this story was just weak. I guess someone thought by throwing the X-men into the mix we might feel better about the story but really nothing for me. Even the artwork was kind of lame...looked a bit rugged. There wasn't even a large pane drawing!


The New Avengers #39
Can we get the Skrull Invasion started? These filler issue bore me. Bendis Avengers continues to bore me. Why am I reading this? Why am I still giving Bendis the benefit of doubt? How many more questions can i ask? How many more issues will I put up with? This is crap!




No comments: