7.25.2008

This Week in Comics

Uncanny X-men #500
Not quite the issue I was looking forward too. Very disjointed and not really a celebration issue at all. More of a lead in. Lots of pages but it really looked like it was done by two authors and two artists and Marvel just kind of threw it together. Kind of lame appearance by a robotic Magneto. Come on with a milestone issue like this make it a bang don't just bring out the same old! Only thing going for all of this is is that the next storyline looks good.
Daredevil #108
Dakota shot! Oh no can this be the end of our third rate superless power heroine? Will Daredevil save her or will she be secreted away and given a lease on life. Does she become the new Bullseye? I jest but sometimes I wish someone would just write outlandish stuff!







New Avengers #43
I love the backstory stuff but in 15 years will anyone be able to pick this book up and figure out what the heck is going on in these past couple of issues. I mean talking about a continuity headache. I wish Secret Invasion came out every 2 weeks. A 6 month event just ruins the other books.




No comments: