4.18.2008

This Week in Comics

Captain America #37
Kind of a filler issue but a bit more fill to see where the plot is off to. I am sure the Steve Rogers clone will all make sense. Interesting to see Hawkeye and Falcon take affront of the new Cap. Guess to me, taking on the mantle wasn't a big deal but boy I guess it is pretty huge. I mean the original Capt A was pretty big in the Marvel U and especially the Avengers.














The Mighty Avengers #12
Love Nick Fury. Love that Maleev and Bendis are back together. Love the call out to the old Handspring. I had one back in the day. What is the deal with the last page? Red versus Blue? When does Secret Invasion #2 come out?























Amazing Spider-Man #557
Guess this makes it the end of this run...not for sure why it went weekly. Loved the art work...story was a bit off for spidey but oh well. Big question will I keep reading that?

No comments: