12.17.2006

This Week in Comics

The Escapist #6 is the final issue for Brian K. Vaughan's good little yarn. I throughly enjoyed this 6 run mini-series. It was a good story, the Escapist is a great character...I wish someone would do a long term run on this character. Loved the artwork and loved the front and back cover art especially with the high profile artist. The Escapist is the little hero that could...








Egads...where is this book going why start the new series off with such a wild ass plot line. Who exactly is or isn't a member where are the big three? Oh why can't I ever seem to get into any DC book. The mythos is just too big sometimes. It is like swimming uphill...I don't even know where to start. The villian is supposed to be revealed but once revealed I don't even know who it is! Art is pretty though!








New book....always looking for a new book. X-23 is a blatant wolverine take off but with a prettier and less hairy chest. I'll give it a go just to get some fresh characters but I will hold judgement!

No comments: