2.13.2007

This Week in Comics

Well this is an oldie but I did pick it up after reading the book, "Private Wars". I enjoyed the book, enjoyed the simplicity of the art and story. Sometimes comics get lost in the art or the story and the two never meet. I much prefer a good all around story with art that complements the story and adds a bit. Anyway I highly recommend Rucka's work











Why oh why do I even bother? Nothing new to report...still an unknown story line with some T&A art but nothing remotely interesting. Please stop me...I can't go on...oh yeah issue 2 of Brave and the Bold has Green Lantern and Supergirl...why?















This mini-series continues to be a good story. Good art, good story. Throw in that I can remember month to month what is going on indicates that the story is meaninful and not some drab let's make some cheap cash trying to cash in on some popular character or Wolverine!















Get back to me on this one. Issue 1 was the set-up let's see if it can continue.



















The story is starting to fall apart a bit. I liked the white event and what it did and some character development but not sure what this castle ancient society bit is about. Having grown up a bit with the New Universe, I can see the characters although don't remember any ancient society...and where is PsiForce? Come on throw me a bone....













An epilogue&@#(*! Why? Why are you wasting my money? What was this drivel about...it was bad enough how the clone saga ended the first time then you throw this bit at us? Can you say worthless filler...ughhhhh!

No comments: