2.27.2007

This Week in Comics

Yawn, ask me if I care? Is this the pax-Whedon? Did he bring us this far along only to go out with a whimper? This issue isn't terribly compelling as the last few really haven't been all that exciting. Guess this underlying storyline that has been running through all the issues really isn't all that memorable. I mean "Beak World" and the return of Colossus, and then Colossus is the one to destroy the world? Is this like Jean Grey lite? Well shouldn't complain...once Whedon goes...no more X-men for me...unless they find a decent writer again!






Is this a comic? Or did DC become a short story publisher? Is this suppose to be some leading edge new world thing? Alright, Grant Morrison, is a fantastic writer but this is a comic...let him write a short story elsewhere. I couldn't bring myself to get through this. My excitement for Grant's Bats is slowing dwindling....good bye




No comments: