3.22.2007

300 - The Movie



Okay, I'm on the road, so nothing better to do but go the movies especially when in Hollywood! Saw the movie on an IMAX and wow that was impressive...don't know how I can go back to the small screen ;-)

Two Points about the movie:
1) The movie itself...good. Visually stunning, excellent translation from the comic book. Enjoyed the film...fight scenes were good...overall I thought it had a good plot. Good all around Saturday adventure movie!

2) Realize I am probably giving the movie too much credit but I really saw parallels with today's news lines. Try not to read too much into it but Sparta throwing out the duty honor country thing versus the persians slavery and backwards (East vs West). Definite stereotypes that were tough not to see.

Just my 2 cents.

No comments: