7.31.2007

Comic-Con 2007

Okay I didn't go to San Diego but I did stay at a holiday inn express (like 80 times...but that is another story). I have often wanted to go but just haven't gotten around to it. I think it might make my head hurt. Way too much too see...anyway since I didn't go, I did go onto flickr and try to catch what happened. No one really seems to give a good synopis of what transpired so this is what I learned by looking...

Karen Allen is going to be in Indiana Jones IV! Old school...best Indy girlfriend of them all.

The comic-con is really no longer about comics :-(

Lego is coming out with Indiana Jones sets...just like Johnny Adventure

Indiana Jones will have a lego video game just like Star Wars

Blade Runner Deluxe Director's "I'm Finally Done Editing" Version is due to hit stores December 18 with a 5 DVD set! Like 5 versions....oh and Sean Young looks old

Watchman movie appears to be happening from the director of 300.

Dressing up as a stormtrooper appears to be the thing to do...other costumes not so much

No comments: