7.13.2007

Lego Set 7658

A new feature! Yes every few months I get the urge to relive my childhood and get some legos. Obviously the advent of the star wars lego created much excitement. So the Y-wing as always been my favorite...it was soon supplemented by the B-wing but regardless it was my favorite ship in the first film. This is a rework of an earlier release. I find these new releases to be interesting. I have the original "Slave I" and my son got the newer "Slave I" last christmas and they have about as much in common as the original lego I built back in the 70s! Plus it is twice as big...it is wacky. Anyway the bloated new models are a bit more detailed. The new Y-wing comes in at 454 pieces. The nacelles are a fascinating build. Overall a good model and fun to play with!

No comments: