7.20.2007

Harry Potter - The End

Stopped by a bookstore tonight and wow...pandemonium. It is like a concert or a movie opening. I mean it was still 2 1/2 hours away from the release and there were people all over milling about...it was crazy! So how does it all end? What is the "hook"? Does Harry survive...I think he does. I think Ron and Hermione also survive. My guess is that Harry has to make some decision...like save his friends but lose his wizardry...or something about his parents. Supposedly there have been clues in the previous 6 books...we shall see! Will there be a cry of "Save Harry" or "Bring Back Harry"

Hard to believe it has been 10 years. Quite a span of time. Think that there are 9 - 10 year olds who first read Sorcerer's Stone and now they are freshman in college reading the fate of Harry. Heck my oldest is almost 10...yikes!

No comments: