7.12.2007

This Week in Comics

Runaways #27
Decent issue...interesting take on mutants from the past. Gaslight Mutants! Whedon is doing a decent job moving the 'Ways away from Vaughan's cover. Although I'd prefer they'd stay in LA...too many books run around NY.









X-Factor #21

Honestly I only got this because I wented to read the back story, "Endangered Species" Chapter 3. X-Factor just seems like a mutant soap opera...not terribly interested but am curious about the Hank McCoy adventure or walk about.

The New Avengers #32

Okay besides the art this is a really riveting plot. Again the rough looking art which I suppose is giving this book some real "edge" just looks to me like its unfinished. Yeah I can't keep up with Bendis so here's a rough sketch of what I hope it to look like. I mean you can't even tell who is who in the plane? Anyway the who is an alien and who isn't will surely be a big buzz this summer and make legion of Bendis worshippers even more crazy but have to admit he makes it interesting.




Omega Flight #4

OK the continuing saga of how to kill a decent ideal...this was such a disappointment...oh please end it so it doesn't hurt anymore. Where did the characters come from? What are they doing. Where did Bill stroll in from? What did he hear a job posting while he was flying around the universe and decided, gee let's be a canadian superhero....ughhhh




No comments: