6.28.2007

This Week in Comics

One more chance I give the x-fanchise. One more go of it...you bring back the marauders, then you must be trying to get my attention. I mean I started with the mutant massacre, that is what I know, that is what brought me on board. I still remember Walt's two page spread in Xfactor 9? with harpoon throwing his spear into another mutant. In addition instead of some mega crossover (thank god!) they are adding a back story to x-men, uncanny, x-factor, and new x-men called endangered species. Hopefully this will answer the questions that were dropped way back during House of M and the end of our mutants. I can't believe they have 5 x-titles...yikes...wouldn't it be wise to trim the fat and get back to the basics. Make the x-men the leading marvel book again. Go head to head with Bendis for Marvel supremacy. Make ti exciting, relevant...anything to bring back the merry mutants and their ass kicking potential! Please?

No comments: