5.30.2007

DVD Rentals - The Departed and Little Miss Sunshine

Netflix movie rentals. The Departed was better than I thought. I had heard it was full of gore but it really wasn't all that bad. Acting was good, a bit too many heavyweights. I didn't like Matt Damon in the character he played, he doesn't come across well as a bad guy or a slime ball. Nicholson was good but it is tiring seeing him in the same roles. Wahlberg really did do the best acting amoung the group.

Little Miss Sunshine was the little movie that could. Turned out to be pretty good. Good characters, great script and well one famous quote:

Dwayne: You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that. And fuck the Air Force Academy. If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest

No comments: