5.15.2007

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

Okay I have to admit my music taste are all over the map. To be honest I don't really care for the words...I'm just looking for that sound, that beat, that feeling you get when a song changes your emotions. Linkin Park's metal and rap is somewhat fringe for me but overall meteora was a great CD especially if the mood you need is needing some serious octane. So when I was in LA way back when I drove by the band's label and saw that a new album was coming out. Well I don't get excited by too many bands, basically U2 or Garbage is the only bands I wll run out an buy that day. Anyway got the new CD off iTunes. By the way electronic purchases is the way to go. I had an early flight on Tuesday morning and since I was traveling I had no way of getting the CD so I preordered it on iTunes and while I was taking a shower at 4 AM I downloaded the CD to my iPod and away I went. Overall a decent CD with some good overall music...nothing spectacular...their first single is most like their previous CDs. The rap metal songs are good...but the slow songs don't do too much for me. Anyway decent music nothing great.

No comments: