5.24.2007

This Week In Comics

I had given up on Morrison's batman but with the last issue I decided it was still worth my while. This was kind of a filler issue leading up to "666". Is it any wonder that Batman's son is named Damien? Any Kubert's art continues to rock...great batman artist.








To be honest I have no clue what is going on with the X-men., I bought this issue with the big event 200 coming next month. No clue who is on the team other than Rogue, Cable, Cannonball (and his sister?) and some other girl. Hopefully they can pull these teams together and make it coharent for the rest of us....







Part 4 of the Ultimate Knights storyline and ho hum...nothing terribly exciting. I'll mention it again...the kingpin is not a spidey villian. Let's move on...and let Bagley move on as well. This book needs some new blood...and some new stories.








Is Bendis writing too many books? This book is going nowhere...who cares about a new Ultron...let's make it happen. We are already in Book 3 and nothing exciting has happen except for a naked ultron. Whoopee...I'm done with this one.








Well after the death of the Captain, I had to discover the scoop...the dream of every writer...kill of a character to get new readership! Well I fell for the trap...always liked the Captain but never seemed to get into it. The gritty style is a good start. It will be interesting to see where it goes.








This story comes and goes. This issue is not too exciting.

No comments: